Maike Karrer, born in 1972 in Freiburg, Germany.
Since august 2012 resident on Tenerife, Spain.
- 2001 Naildesign, Nailart
- 2004 Face Painting (Eulenspiegel)
- since 2005 continous trainings in nailart (e.g. special forms as Edge, Pipe, Stiletto, painture in miniature, painting one stroke, 3D techniques, techniques with foils)
- 2005 Beauty Make Up (Ulrike Schütze)
- 2009 Abstract Body Painting (Jinny, Canada)
- 2010 Fashion Make Up (Einat Dan, Israel)
- 2010 Special Effects (Wolfe Brothers, USA)
- 2011 Special Effects (Yolanda Bartram, New Zealand)
- 2011 Commercial Bodypainting (Mike Shane, Austria)
- 2012 Special Effects (Yolanda Bartram, New Zealand)
- 2013 Beauty Make Up (Karen Yiu, China)
- 2013 Character Make Up (Einat Dan, Israel)
- 2013 Camouflage Bodypainting (Bella Volen, Ungarn)
- 2013 Special Effects (Katarina Elizarova, Russia)
- 2013 Permanent Make Up, Dermopigmentation
- 2014 Artistic Make Up (Einat Dan, Israel)
- 2014 Artistic Make Up (Felix Shtein, Israel)
- 2014 The Art of Bodypainting (Craig Tracy, USA)
- 2014 Bodypainting Jeans and Clothing (Mark Reid, USA)
- 2015 "Shocking hair" (Michael Müller, Germany)
- 2015 Special FX texturas for venetian masks on skin (Kristina Elizarova, Russia)
- 2015 surreal headpieces (Kristina Elizarova, Russia)
I speak German, Spanish, English and French.
I work exclusively with professional make up products. Certificated by the cosmetic decree of the european union and dermatologically tested.
Primarilly I work with the brands Cameleon, Superstar and Grimas.
I also sell professional Make Up of the brands Cameleon and Superstar!
You can test and compare all the products without obligation in my studio. And of course buy them directly.
Please don´t hesitate in asking me all further questions about those products and the use of it.